Saturday, July 2, 2011

Photo

Hi. I'm Justin and this is my blog. Obviously I'm a Redux blogger, and I'm either the best or worst kind. So, take note:

I'm a feminist, and often blog about feminist ideas.

I'm an atheist, and I don't care if it hurts your feelings. You're not God, so don't get pissed when I insult the idea of it. I'm not insulting you. Get over yourself.

I can be a bit of a white knight, so don't be surprised if you see me defending minorities everywhere, because you can be pretty much guarantee I'm an ally to them.

Other than that, I pretty much spend my time talking to awesome people on here, but I occasionally include brainier things on my blog, like linguistic and cultural things that I find interesting. I'm also a painter and art major, so spams of work from my favorite artists such as Josh Keyes and Steve Seeley should be expected.

I'm also known for being a slutty flirt, which will probably piss you off but that's ok, because you probably aren't important.

Bye.

Oh, and PS:

I fucking love deer.

Check out these links:

Bitches I Would Bang

LastFM

My face

Why am I obsessed with deer?

About Me/FAQ

I recently started making gifs and things.

My top 25 favorite albums.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment